The wait for the PlayStation 5 to finally launch on 19 November in Singapore is an agonising one, no doubt. But if you’re a true blue Singaporean, chances are you’ll be feeling a little kiasu and might want to pre-order it now, even if stocks are limited, because why not, right?
If you somehow fall into that category, and are feeling really confident (and absolutely loathe having to leave the comfort of your home and have to queue at the store for possibly hours on end), here’s where you can pre-order the PS5 in Singapore online from 18 September @ 11am (SGT) onwards:
- Best Denki
- Gain City
- GameXtreme (only via their Facebook Page)
- Harvey Norman
- Sony Singapore (Limited sets available daily at 11am from 18 to 22 Sep)
- Toy or Game
The standard PlayStation 5 retails for S$729, while the Digital Edition retails for S$599. Aside from the two variant consoles, here are the various accessories you can purchase at launch:
- DualSense Wireless Controller (S$99.90)
- PULSE 3D wireless headset – with 3D audio support and dual noise-cancelling microphones (S$149)
- HD Camera – with dual 1080p lenses for gamers to broadcast themselves along with their epic gameplay moments (S$89.90)
- Media Remote – to navigate movies and streaming services with ease (S$44.90)
- DualSense Charging Station – to conveniently charge two DualSense Wireless Controllers (S$44.90)
Here are the PS5 Launch Day Games as well:
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – pre-installed on PS5
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – S$97.90
- Destruction All Stars (Lucid Games / XDEV) – S$97.90
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – S$67.90
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – S$97.90
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) – S$ 79.90
Don’t be surprised if you find that the pre-orders have all sold out. After all, they’ve already sold out in Amazon US and Amazon UK (at the time of writing, at least).
We know, we know. The FOMO is going to be real for the PS5. But it won’t be long before restocks arrive again (we hear it might come in December!).
Marion has a serious RPG addiction. Sometimes it bleeds into real life; he forgets to sleep because he thinks he has a Witcher’s body clock. Forgive him in advance if he suddenly blurts out terms such as “Mind Flayer” and “Magic Missile”, because never once does he stop thinking about his next Dungeons & Dragons game.