If you’ve found this link, congrats! Within is a secret trove of your next mission to level up in real life.
We are always on the lookout for driven and creative content creators to join the editorial team. You will get to work on all things geeky in Singapore ranging from tv, movies, toys, tech and video games.
This position is currently open. However, if you do think you have the stuff, here’s an idea of what to expect.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Generate daily quick geek-related news.
- Generate one themed feature per week.
- Excellent English writing skills to be able to create highly sharable content with strong copy.
- Attend events and product launches.
- Potentially work on special overseas assignments/projects.
What you will need:
- Be a geek.
- An excellent command of English.
- An eye for photography.
- Proficiency in WordPress.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: primarily Photoshop. Premiere Pro is a much added bonus; comfortable in front of, and behind the camera.
- Keen about technology, social media, and digital content.
What you will get:
- Get up close and experience the latest of tech and video games in Singapore
- Watch the latest TV Shows and Movies before anyone else
- Tips & tricks to improve content development skills
Sounds too good to be true? Check out our writer’s recent 6-month stint with us.
[Currently Closed] We are still looking to fill internship positions as well. Interns will be required to fill the position for a minimum of 5 months. Remuneration starts from S$500 per month.
If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV with a geek-related portfolio mentioning “valar morghulis – all geeks must serve” for a GUARANTEED reply!