With how passionate and active the player base in Animal Crossing is, it was only a matter of time for custom designs of almost every fandom imaginable to be created by and released to other players in the game. As is the case with Pokemon, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Final Fantasy VII.
Speaking of fandoms, one can definitely not forget the massively popular Legend of Zelda franchise which first started in 1986 with The Legend of Zelda and has gotten multiple sequels and spinoffs in the series, with the latest being the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2.
To help Zelda and Link fans on Animal Crossing out, we have compiled a list of every The Legend of Zelda custom design that we can find, from Link’s signature green tunic from Wind Waker to Zelda’s dress in Breath of the Wild.
Aside from custom designs, a Legend of Zelda fan has even recreated The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past’s version of Hyrule in Animal Crossing and it is frankly nothing short of amazing.
Aside from dressing up as Link, Zelda, or other beloved characters from the series, you can check out the other Animal Crossing crossover universes below:
- Avengers x Animal Crossing: New Horizons crossover party
- Anime character outfits from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure to Naruto and Demon Slayer
- Anime-inspired costumes from Fullmetal Alchemist, Danganronpa, and more
- Final Fantasy VII Remake costume makeover in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- My Hero Academia wardrobe change in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Pokémon creations for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Star Wars codes for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Studio Ghibli-themed outfits
- Avatar: The Last Airbender-themed outfits
- Neon Genesis Evangelion codes for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- One Piece codes for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Header image courtesy of @mallorymphoto