Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak worldwide, many events have gotten cancelled or postponed, including many anime, cosplay, and gaming conventions. As such, many have taken to expressing their love for anime and cosplay through other ways, such as dressing up their character on the ever-popular Nintendo Switch game, Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Not content to just dress up as characters from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventures or My Hero Academia, anime fans on Animal Crossing: New Horizons has also created custom clothing designs based on other anime series such as Fullmetal Alchemist and the recently released anime film Promare.
Building on our previous list of anime costume codes, we’ve compiled a new list of custom anime codes for you to continue on your cosplaying adventures in-game.
Kill La Kill
Revolutionary Girl Utena
From Star Wars, to Final Fantasy VII, it is always great to see the players in Animal Crossing: New Horizons flexing their creativity to show their love for their favourite series. With how many anime series there are out there, we look forward to finding more amazing creatiosn and sharing them with you guys in the future.
If you wish to check out other fun and interesting outfits to wear while exploring your island, you can check the following lists out:
- Avengers x Animal Crossing: New Horizons crossover party
- Anime character outfits from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure to Naruto and Demon Slayer
- Final Fantasy VII Remake costume makeover in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- My Hero Academia wardrobe change in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Pokémon creations for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Star Wars codes for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Studio Ghibli-themed outfits
- Avatar: The Last Airbender-themed outfits
- Neon Genesis Evangelion codes for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Germaine is a fun-sized introvert who loves nothing better than sleeping in on rainy days. She can be found reading fanfiction and manga while still waiting for her Hogwarts acceptance letter. It’ll come eventually.