Fans of the DC Comics community, mark your calendars for 22 August. That day will be the day of the DC FanDome, a 24-hour virtual fan event that is totally free of charge.
The virtual event will be the one-stop place for all the announcements, updates, and exclusive new teasers of current and upcoming content from WB Games, Film, TV, and comics. There will also be guest appearances from the various casts and creators of films and TV series, such as The Batman, the Snyder Cut of Justice League, The Suicide Squad, Titans, Wonder Woman 1984, and many more.
The heart of the DC FanDome is the Hall of Heroes, where fans can enjoy the panels of the various shows mentioned above, as well as special screenings and exclusive new footage. The program will be available in several languages, including Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese,
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish.
Additionally, from the Hall of Heroes, there will be five additional satellite worlds, which contain content catered towards children:
- DC WatchVerse: Here’s where you grab a seat, sit back and join our virtual audience and become completely engrossed in hours of must-see content from around the world. Everything from panels and exclusive screenings to never-before-seen footage, featuring cast, creators and behind-the-scenes crew from across DC Films, TV, Home Entertainment and Games.
- DC YouVerse: Venture into this world where the FANS are the stars to see the most amazing user-generated content, cosplay and fan art from around the world, including, perhaps, your own.
- DC KidsVerse: Need a way to entertain your kids for hours on end? We’ve got you covered inside a special world, which can be accessed directly at DCKidsFanDome.com. This area features a broad range of family-friendly activations for our younger fans.
- DC InsiderVerse: This creativity-based world contains a centerpiece video featuring legendary artist and DC CCO/Publisher Jim Lee who worked on the original comic book series for HBO Max, To The Max. As well as President of DC-Based Film Production Walter Hamada, and creator of the DC TV Arrowverse, Executive Producer Greg Berlanti, who will be welcoming fans with a 101-style introduction to the DC Multiverse. From there, go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products and more.
- DC FunVerse: Take your DC FanDome experience and gather cool shareables; check out our comic book reader; DIY cool WW84 Golden Armor and Batmobile kits; plus digital giveaways and a store filled with merchandise, including some limited-edition exclusives.
Marion has a serious RPG addiction. Sometimes it bleeds into real life; he forgets to sleep because he thinks he has a Witcher’s body clock. Forgive him in advance if he suddenly blurts out terms such as “Mind Flayer” and “Magic Missile”, because never once does he stop thinking about his next Dungeons & Dragons game.