As the first quarter of 2023 draws to a close, Apple has dropped a surprising new colour to its iPhone 14 and 14 Plus lineup – bright yellow! Yes, yellow! This is the first yellow Apple phone since 2019, with the iPhone 11, and users get the same incredible battery life, dual-camera system, A15 Bionic chip and groundbreaking safety capabilities. The new yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus are up for pre-orders on 10 March, with availability starting 14 March.
“People love their iPhone and rely on it every day for all that they do, and now there’s an exciting addition to the lineup with a new yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. The extraordinary battery life, lightweight design, pro-level camera and video features, groundbreaking safety capabilities like Emergency SOS via satellite, and all iOS 16 has to offer make iPhone 14 a great option for anyone in the market for a new iPhone,” said Bob Borchers, Apple’s vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing.
Here’s a quick sum up of the key features of the iPhone 14 and 14 Plus:
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 14 and 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Plus come with a durable aerospace-grade aluminium design that is water and dust resistant.
- Both models include a gorgeous Super Retina XDR display with OLED technology that supports 1200 nits of peak HDR brightness, along with support for Dolby Vision.
- Both models are powered by the all-powerful A15 Bionic with 5-core GPU.
- Both models have an advanced dual-camera system with improved low-light performance and video features like Action mode and Cinematic mode which enables smooth-looking video without the shakes.
- Both models offer critical safety capabilities that can provide emergency assistance when it matters most., such as Crash Detection which automatically dials emergency services when a user is unable to reach their iPhone.
- Both models come installed with iOS 16.
The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus are currently available in midnight, starlight, (PRODUCT)RED, blue, and purple, and will be available in yellow in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage capacities, starting at S$1,311.10.