With Singapore’s PlayStation 5 set to launch on 19 November, the rest of Southeast Asia has been waiting eagerly for the official word of their respective local release dates.
Sony has finally just announced the following official launch dates for the PS5 in the following markets in Southeast Asia:
- Philippines – 11 December 2020 (PHP 27,990)
- Malaysia – 11 December 2020 (MYR 2,299 & MYR 1,869 for Digital Edition)
- Indonesia – 22 January 2021 (IDR 8,799,000 & IDR 7,299,000 for Digital Edition)
Unfortunately, gamers in Thailand will still have to wait a while more before any official launch details will get announced.
So how do the PS5 prices stack up with the rest of the world’s? Want to make a guess which country’s price is cheapest?
Check out more on the PS5:
- Geek Review: PlayStation 5
- PS5 Allows You To Run PS4 But Not PS5 Games Directly Off An External Drive
- Expand Your PS5 Storage With These NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 Internal SSDs
- PS5 Disassembled: A Look At Everything Inside The Console
- Which PlayStation 5 Games Should You Buy At Launch?
- PlayStation Changes Up Trophy Levelling System Ahead of PlayStation 5 Launch
Yonk is a geek who is fortunate enough to have an equally geeky Star Wars fan for a wife, who owns a LEGO Millennium Falcon encased in a glass coffee table as their home’s centre-piece.