There’s a running joke that the end credits for every episode of Disney+‘s WandaVision is a lot longer than it’s supposed to be, especially when each episode itself is relatively short, at less than 40 minutes each.
This week’s episode jumps right in where we left off, with a The Office styled episode, with characters speaking directing to the camera… but who’s the one pulling the strings? Well, guess what? The puppet master has been revealed, just as the end credits start.
But before you change that channel, here’s this week’s surprise – there’s a special mid-credits scene in this week’s episode. We won’t spoil that ending for you, but if you cannot get enough of WandaVision this week, stay tuned for that little bonus to tide you through the next week.
Read on for more stories on Disney+:
- Disney+ Singapore: Kevin Feige Teases She-Hulk & Moon Knight For Potential Big Screen Leap
- Who Are Wanda And Vision’s Children? The Comics Give Us A Better Idea
- WandaVision Kick-starts Marvel Phase 4 And Disney+ Debut With Reality Bending Goodness
- Geek Review: WandaVision (Disney+)
- Why Weekly Release For WandaVision On Disney+ Is The Way To Go