Huawei users are encouraged to head down to any of the par-tea-cipating Partea outlets located islandwide during the two weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) – from July 5 – 14 – to redeem their free cup of tea-riffic bubble tea, while stocks last.
With close to 30 different types of beverage for users to choose from, customers are in for a posi-tea-vely cool treat, ranging from its signature Rainbow Fruit Tea series, Rose Pu’er Fruit Tea, and other premium tea selections. Customers will just have to show their Huawei phones over the counter and register as a Partea member for free.
Before we run out of creativi-tea with our quali-tea puns, here are the terms and conditions for Huawei’s Partea promotion:
- The promotion will be available at all participating Partea outlets except Orchard Plaza. Excluding Downtown Gallery and Clifford Centre on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Promotion is valid for two weekends in the month of July: 5 – 7 July and 12 -14 July, from 11am – 2pm. It is applicable for Huawei users who show their Huawei phones over the counter.
- All Huawei mobile phone users who are non-Partea members, can instantly join the free membership at any outlet to enjoy the deal.
- Complimentary drinks are limited to the first 300 customers in each participating outlet per day.
- Customers are entitled to any drink on the menu, limited to 1 redemption per customer, per day.