With the weekend approaching, the hype for the upcoming DC FanDome is bigger than ever. Fans all over the world have been tuning in all week to get the latest juicy updates regarding the mega-event. To pump up the excitement, Warner Bros. and DC have flown in a DC FanDome Media Kit for us.
The super-special box of goodies consists of a Justice League Wonder Woman Funko POP! vinyl figure, a DC FanDome cap, and a T-shirt. What really thrilled us is the artwork by Jim Lee, autographed by Jim Lee himself! Our artwork indicated that it was “Part 2 of 3”, so you’ll have to dig around other unboxing videos on the internet as other DC fans around the world will no doubt be receiving parts 1 and 3.
We had a fun time unboxing the DC FanDome Media Kit. Moreover, for now, we know that the 24-hr event has expanded in 2 global events, the first on 22 – 23 August which is the DC FanDome Hall of Heroes and the next on 12 – 13 September for the DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse. The dates for the start of the events depends on which time zone you’re in. So do double-check the schedule against the timezone in your region.
Furthermore, here’s a run down again of everything that we have covered so far for the DC FanDome:
- Top 10 Things We Want To See At The DC FanDome Event
- DC FanDome Splits 24-Hour Con Across Two Days
- Director James Wan Says Aquaman 2 To Have A Splash Of Horror
- Dwayne Johnson Unveils First Glimpse Of Black Adam With DC FanDome Teaser
- Zack Snyder Reveals Black Superman Suit And Thoughts On Joss Whedon’s Justice League Footage
- New Batman Arkham Game Might Be Unveiled At DC FanDome In August
- 24-Hour DC FanDome Free Online Event To Feature Creators From The Batman, Snyder Cut, & More On 22 August
Fumiko is an avid fan of spreading herself too thin and drowning in too many fandoms. She would love to spend all day reading fanfiction at home and crying.