As excitement levels continue to hit the roof with the impending launch of the PS5 on 19 November 2020, Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore is planning something very special – and very grand – for gaming enthusiasts. Not only will a celebration showcase be held on 11 November 2020, the chance to win the highly-coveted console is also up in the air, with keen individuals having to answer each available quiz and leave the best comment after the live stream.
Joining viewers for the night are JJ Lin, one of the biggest acts in Asia, Singapore-based lifestyle personality Victoria Cheng, and Mediacorp 987FM deejay Joakim Gomez. Where the former is poised for an exclusive unboxing session, the latter duo will be sharing their experiences with the PS5 through a short gameplay segment. Notable executives from SIE, as well as third-party publishers, are set to make an appearance too.
The PS5, while the most anticipated, isn’t the only prize available for grabs. Fans can look forward to snagging a PULSE 3D Wireless Headset (2nd prize), a PlayStation Plus 12-month Membership voucher code, and PS4 Themes, with more information to be found on the official PlayStation Asia website.
Should you think yourself falling short of luck, here’s our own giveaway that may just increase your chances of winning a PS5 console on launch day – all you have to do is to be the first to complete a word puzzle, and you’ll be the subject of everyone’s envy.
Check out more on the PS5:
- Expand Your PS5 And Xbox Series X/S Storage Space With These External SSD Options
- PS5 Allows You To Run PS4 But Not PS5 Games Directly Off An External Drive
- Expand Your PS5 Storage With These NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 Internal SSDs
- PS5 Disassembled: A Look At Everything Inside The Console
- Which PlayStation 5 Games Should You Buy At Launch?
- PlayStation Changes Up Trophy Levelling System Ahead of PlayStation 5 Launch