When it comes to buying a speaker (or soundbar), we often wish for the chance to test it out ourselves since the sound experience is, to some extent, personal and subjective. So if you’ve been thinking about the Sonos Beam after our review, you now have the chance to hear it for yourself over 15 days, with the new Sonos-On-Demand service offered by TC Acoustic (the local distributor for Sonos) and Lazada.
Sonos-On-Demand is a simple and straightforward service. However, it’s only available for a short period from now till December 18, 2018. Here’s how it works:
- Place a refundable deposit of S$99 for the Sonos Beam on Lazada.
- A trial unit of the Sonos Beam will be delivered to your home which you can try out for 15 days.
- At any point during the trial or at the end of it, you have two options:
- CANCEL: return the trial unit and receive your deposit back
- BUY: you get a S$50 discount to complete the purchase of the Sonos Beam (paying S$649 instead of S$699) and receive a brand new unit to keep.
Here’s a quick refresher on the Sonos Beam:
- Sleek, minimalist design
- Dimensions: 650 x 100 x 68.5mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- 4 full-range drivers, a central tweeter, and 3 passive radiators
- Ethernet port, HDMI slot and an optical audio adapter
- Compatible with Airplay and Amazon Alexa
The option of a free trial and a good return policy is really quite useful when purchasing any gadget for the home so we certainly hope that more brands would follow Sonos and offer this benefit to consumers.
Deborah grew up in front of the TV. having spent countless hours watching anime and tv shows. She’s currently playing Hearthstone and other board games online. Also known as the Candy Empress to some, she dreams of eating all the chocolate in the world.