Keeping in tradition with all of FromSoftware’s games across Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, there has never been any way to pause the game so one could take a call or go for a toilet break. Till now. Apparently, Elden Ring DOES have a pause feature, hidden away in the “Menu Explanation” menu option.
As tweeted by YouTuber Iron Pineapple, all you have to do is to navigate to your inventory and hit the button option to explain any menu item.
Read more on Elden Ring:
- How To Fix The Stutters In Elden Ring (PC) If The Patches Aren’t Helping
- Elden Ring Does Not Have Native Support For Ultrawide 21:9 Monitors
- Elden Ring Rune Farming: How To Level Up Fast & Safe
- Cheaters Can Buy Elden Ring Runes On eBay – But Is It Worth It?
- Elden Ring Is The Next Big FromSoftware Franchise And Here’s Why
- Unboxing The Elden Ring Collector’s Edition (PS5)