If you thought Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Demon’s Souls looked amazing running at 60 FPS (frames-per-second), and have been wondering which games support the 120 FPS mode on 120 Hz 4K/8K TVs, we’re here to help. Just make sure you use the HDMI 2.1 cable that came with your PS5, on a TV with a 120Hz display and sports an HDMI 2.1 compatible port.
For most, running PS5 games at a silky smooth 60 FPS is already heavenly enough, but if you’ve been wondering what 120 FPS is like, here’s the full list of PlayStation 5 games that currently support 120 FPS:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Supported at a lower resolution)
- Destiny 2 (Supported at a lower resolution in Crucible matches)
- Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (Supported at 1080p resolution)
- Dirt 5 (Supported at a lower resolution)
- Fortnite (Supported at a lower resolution)
- Monster Boy And The Cursed Kingdom (Supported at native 4K resolution)
- Rainbow Six Siege (Supported at a lower resolution)
- The Nioh Collection (Coming in February 2021 – Supported at a lower resolution)
- WRC 9 (Supported in ‘Performance Mode’)
If money isn’t an issue and you want the absolute top-of-the-line TV to future-proof your next-gen gaming for the next 5 years, then you might want to consider one of these 8K TVs.
Check out more on the PS5:
- Geek Review: PlayStation 5
- The PS5 Will Only Have 667GB Of Usable Storage Space Out Of The Box
- Player Demand Will Determine If PlayStation 5 Supports 1440p
- PS5 Allows You To Run PS4 But Not PS5 Games Directly Off An External Drive
- PS5 Disassembled: A Look At Everything Inside The Console
- Which PlayStation 5 Games Should You Buy At Launch?
- PlayStation Changes Up Trophy Levelling System Ahead of PlayStation 5 Launch