Home security just got even better with the upcoming Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera.
The California-based, Netgear-owned tech firm first announced the world’s first wire-free floodlight security camera at CES 2020.
This floodlight variant of the recently-released Arlo Pro 3 is considered a game-changer in the consumer-grade security camera market as it is fully battery-operated, so all you need to do is to set it up anywhere on your backyard or the corridor just outside your home and you’re all set.
The Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera also comes with a dedicated ambient light sensor that measures the amount of surrounding light that determines how the floodlight will behave when it automatically switches on. There are three main types of light patterns – constant, flashing and pulsating – which users can either control manually or let activate on its own depending on the situation.
Here are the other main features of the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera:
- Superior Brightness: Powerful LEDs illuminate a wide area, activated by motion or manually.
- 2K Video with HDR: Zoom in on objects and see clearer details and colours in 2K HDR during live or recorded video viewing.
- Colour Night Vision: See what’s lurking in the dark with colour night vision or traditional black and white.
- 160-degree Diagonal View: Keep an eye on more of what matters with a wider field-of-view.
- 2-Way Audio: Hear and speak to visitors clearly with superior audio quality.
- Built-in Smart Siren: Trigger your siren remotely or automatically during an event.
- Rechargeable Battery: Convenient and long-lasting battery to take the expense out of security.
No release date or price for the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera has been announced yet.
Marion has a serious RPG addiction. Sometimes it bleeds into real life; he forgets to sleep because he thinks he has a Witcher’s body clock. Forgive him in advance if he suddenly blurts out terms such as “Mind Flayer” and “Magic Missile”, because never once does he stop thinking about his next Dungeons & Dragons game.