It’s time to take those dreams of being a hacker a little bit further.
This weekend from 25-29 March, Ubisoft is offering Watch Dogs: Legion Free Trial on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 (via PS4 backwards compatibility) and on PC via Epic Games Store and the Ubisoft Store.
During the Free Trial, both single-player and Online Mode would be available along with all the open-world activities. However, in single-player, only eight boroughs of London are free to explore with the campaign only playable up to the “Skye Larsen” mission. Co-op and PVP options are also available in the online mode but Tactical Ops can only be accessed with the full version of the game.
Progresses made during the Free Trial can be transferred over to the main game.
Watch Dogs: Legion is also on sale across the following platforms:
- 23 March – 1 April, 67% off the Standard edition and 60% off the Ultimate edition
- 2 – 15 April, 50% off the Standard and Ultimate editions
- 24 – 31 March, 67% off the Standard edition, 60% off the Ultimate edition, and 25% off the Season Pass
- Ubisoft Store on Windows PC:
- 18 March – 9 April, 50% off the Standard, Gold and Ultimate editions, and 25% off the Season Pass
- Epic Games Store on Windows PC:
- 25 – 29 March, 50% off the Standard, Gold and Ultimate editions, and 25% off the Season Pass
- 25 March – 1 April, 52% off the Standard edition, 45% off the Gold and Ultimate editions, and 10% off the Season Pass
With the release of its new Online Mode, Watch Dogs: Legion will continue receiving post-launch content throughout the year and Ubisoft has laid out a roadmap for these updates.
The Leader of the Pack Tactical Op will be available in Online Mode today. Along with the Tactical Op named Project Omni, two new PvP modes (Extraction and Invasion) will be available in May free for all players.
If you haven’t had the chance to try Watch Dogs: Legion, this weekend would be the perfect moment to sit back on the couch, join the ranks of a hacker collective and recruit some new teammates along the way.
Zheng Yi is perpetually looking for the Time Stone to juggle his love for toys, anime, comics, gaming and photography. He probably needs the Space Stone next for his collection…