The latest installment in the Call of Duty franchise has hit the stores – all 100GB of it. Given the massive popularity of the franchise, gamers all over the world will probably get this game at one point or another.
A spin-off from the first person shooting series Call of Duty, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 is the first title in the series to include a battle royale mode, entitled Blackout. The highly popular Zombies mode will also make a return to the series, offering players two separate storylines to play through.
So how can a gamer set themselves apart, and claim to be the biggest Call of Duty fan out there?
Well, one way is by getting their hands on this Mystery Box Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
This Mystery Box is filled with collectibles from the game, from a comic book to FiGPiN figures, so there are plenty of items that fans will love. It’s also only officially available in the US, so you can’t buy this anywhere in Asia, unless it’s via a parallel import, which will drive up the price. But guess what? Geek Culture has ONE UNIT to give away to one lucky fan.
But before we get to that, or look at what’s inside the box, let’s talk about the killer box itself. Clearly the centrepiece of the whole collection, the grey box is decorated with skulls and bones over what seems to be modeled after petrified skin, and looks more like a coffin meant for a king. Inspired by the in-game zombie mystery box, the box glows and screams with the trapped souls of the departed when it is opened.
Thankfully, there are no souls inside, so don’t worry about unknowingly releasing a curse. Here are the things that can be found inside the box:
- Zombies Heroes FiGPiN featuring Scarlett Rhodes, Bruno Delacroix, Diego Necalli, and Stanton Shaw from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
- A 10th Anniversary 1000-piece Zombies Puzzle with art celebrating 10 years of Treyach zombies.
- A Dark Horse Zombies Comic Issue #1 that will tell the background stories of our heroes, as well as an exclusive cover just for the mystery box.
- Zombies Lithographs that commemorates the three Zombie experiences in Call of Duty: Black Ops (Voyage of Despair, IX, and Blood of the Dead).
- A Limited Edition PopSocket with the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 skull logo.
- A Collectible SteelBook with unique art.
- A Digital Download Code for the full PC game.
- Limited Edition Specialist Patches inspired by the Multiplayer Specialists and their in-game logos.
- Black Ops Pass that includes Classified, a bonus Zombies experience, as well as four additional Zombies experiences, 12 multiplayer maps and four exclusive Blackout characters.
ENTER NOW TO WIN
To stand a chance to win, simply complete these 2 simple steps:
- SHARE THIS POST and TAG a friend or more you want to play COD: Black Ops 4 with. ->
- Fill in the form below and answer one simple question based on our unboxing video above.
Give us a LIKE below if you haven’t done so yet, so you won’t miss out on future similar giveaways!
The giveaway is open to all! The giveaway closes on 27 October 2018 @23:59hrs (GMT+8). 1 lucky winner with the correct answer will be picked at random. The winner will be notified via email by 31 October 2018. Good luck!
Dea wishes she could play the latest Tomb Raider or Uncharted, but she can’t, so instead she reads and watches other people play. On her down time, you can probably find her re-reading Captain Marvel. The Carol Danvers one.