Thanks to the folks at Intel and Aftershock PC, we had the chance to give the Intel 12th Gen Core i7-12700KF for a spin.
Pitting the CPU against real-world tests is the best way to put the CPU through its paces. However, if you really need some benchmarks, we have some handy!
As you can tell, the new 12th Gen 12700KF easily bests the previous generation (as it should) and places good pressure on AMD for their next processor refresh.
The rig used featured the following components:
- CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW TG WHITE
- INTEL i7-12700KF Processor
- ASUS ROG z690 Maximus hero
- Corsair Dominator DDR5 2x16GB5200mhz
- 850W EVGA G+ 80+ GOLD (Full Modular)
- AFTERSHOCK GLACIER MIRROR 360mm WHITE
- 1TB SAMSUNG NVMe SSD (Gen4)
- ASUS ROG Strix 3070
- AFTERSHOCK BRAIDED CABLE SLEEVE SET (WHITE)
If you’re looking to grab your next PC build, there’s no better time than the present. Head on over to Aftershock PC to pick out your new rig!
Gerald currently straddles between his love of video games and board gaming. There’s nothing that interests him more than trying out the newest and fanciest gadget in town as well. He dreams of publishing a board game sometime in the future!