With Insomniac Games’ Marvel’s Spider-Man (read our review here) hitting physical and digital storefronts tomorrow, there will be plenty of excited webheads getting ready to take Peter Parker on his next adventure. We had a grand old time in New York City, and we are sure loads of PlayStation gamers will be feeling the same way after experiencing the definitive superhero game of this generation.
While the game is relatively easy to obtain, what could have easily eluded many eager fans is the Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition. Packed with plenty of physical and digital goodies, with the star attraction being a spoiler-heavy statue by Gentle Giant, we are here to show you the package in its entirety, so if you are averse to spoilers or have not beaten the game, you might wanna avert your spider-senses!
The Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition includes the full game, a custom steelbook, a white spider sticker, a mini art book that contains unique, early-look concepts and unreleased artwork (spoilers!), and the Collector’s Edition Marvel’s Spider-Man Statue by Gentle Giant (more spoilers!). Also included is future DLC – Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City that Never Sleeps – consisting of three post-launch story chapters featuring new characters and missions.
Gamers who have pre-ordered will also get bonus content including:
- Spidey Suit Pack – Gain instant in-game access to three suits that alter your appearance, as well as your attributes
- Five Extra Skill Points – Get a head start on your web-slinging experience by having skill points to unlock abilities from the start of the game like active finishers, web grab or faster web swinging
- Early Unlock of a Spider-Drone Gadget – Unleash a mobile Spider-Drone to distract and web your enemies
- Spider-Man PS4 Custom Theme – Customize your PS4 with artwork from the legendary comic book artist Adi Granov
- Spider-Man PSN Avatar – Represent your PSN profile online with the bold White Spider Icon
and an awesome Spider-Man pin (pre-order bonus) to complete the collection!