“Everyone should have a drawer full of awesome socks”
Being a geek, I haven’t paid much attention to socks (its all about the tee, no?), till I received a new set via mail recently. Why settle for muted, boring colours when you can have bright vibrant ones inspired by the colours of our favourite superheroes? Founded by a group of friends in Singapore who love fun, well designed and quality socks, while keeping the price affordable, Freshly Pressed Socks provides a range of high quality socks with materials that are carefully sourced and made in Korea.
Nothing beats having geeky socks to match that geek tee. The designs are subtle, so only the biggest of geeks will be able to identify it. But hey, it makes for a better fashion statement than simply slapping on a logo/symbol. Oh and the material is so smooth, wearing socks haven’t felt this fun in a while!
For a mere S$10 for a pair, you’re covered for free shipping within Singapore for orders S$20 and above. Ready for some specs on the socks?
- 65% combed cotton; 32% polyester; 3% spandex.
- Designed in Singapore. Freshly made in Korea.
- Size: Fits US 8-12 for men and US 9-14 for women / 25-29cm
Here’s the lowdown on the Super Hero inspired designs available for us geeks:
WIN A SET OF “HEROES ASSEMBLE” SOCKS!
Love what you see? And craving for a new set of socks to reveal yourself when the world calls on you? We’re giving away a full set of the “Heroes Assemble” collection, which includes 5 pairs of socks worth S$50: Tony, Thor, Steve, Bruce & Barton to a lucky geek in Singapore!
How to win it?
- Simply leave a Facebook comment below and tell us which pair is your favourite, and name-tag 4 of your friends who you would want to share the socks with.
- A lucky winner will be picked at random on 21 March 2015, @9pm!