Disney+ will soon find a new, full-fledged team in Singapore, if the job listings on LinkedIn are anything to go by. Following an earlier call for a senior managerial role in PR and Communications (SEA), another slew of openings has been put up on the business-oriented network, which only confirms the building of a new team on local soil.
The list appears to cover all bases for recruitment, from performance and creatives to publicity and marketing. As of the time of writing, the below positions are accepting applications:
- Disney+, Manager – Subscription Management
- Disney+, Manager – Partner Engagement (SEA)
- Disney+, Creative Producer (SEA)
- Disney+, Senior Manager/Manager – PR & Communications (SEA)
- Disney+, Senior Manager – Creative Communications (SEA)
- Disney+, Senior Manager – Social Media (SEA)
- Disney+, Senior Manager – Brand Marketing and Partnerships (SEA)
- Disney+, Graphics Designer (SEA)
With a full team set to run the show at the House of Mouse, it’s extremely likely that Disney+ will arrive sooner than later to Singapore. All bets are being placed on an October 2020 launch, because that’s when The Mandalorian Season Two will premiere, and kicking off the opening with one of the most anticipated shows on the streamer would make for a great, warm welcome.