If your credit card has a big enough limit, you can now test drive a car, and even buy one from the comfort of your home.
Komoco Motors and Hyundai Motor Company are rolling out a joint effort to introduce an “industry-first” Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) online car retail platform, “Click & Drive”.
Up until now, the act of purchasing a new car in Singapore has been an arduous process, which involves hours of conversing with a salesperson, coupled with copious amounts of paperwork. With Click & Drive, Hyundai has made it all a whole lot faster and hassle-free.
Here are some of the key features of the new spangled online platform:
- Innovative Buying Experience: Customers can read experts’ reviews of Hyundai cars online, browse colour availability, and work out finance options. A 360° 3D configurator also allows instant viewing of the exterior and interior of the various car models.
- Acceptance of online booking to secure retail price of vehicle: Customers can make a booking payment to secure the online retail amount of their preferred car model. Komoco Motors will honor the final retail amount of vehicle reflected online after budget calculations.
- Online-only Incentives: Customers will receive exclusive special deals that are only applicable when they buy a car online.
- Streamlined and Secured Purchase: Customer can maximise the time spent at the Hyundai showroom with reduced paperwork, with the option to submit their documents online before visiting the showroom. This includes application for financing, credit approvals, budget calculations, and driving documents. Once the customer’s financial application is successfully approved, one can simply sign the documents by visiting the showroom or requesting a Sales Consultant’s visit to their desired location and time.
- Live Chat: Customers will be able to live chat instantly with sales consultant for instant replies to car purchase enquiries, transactions and promotions.
- Flexible Test Drive Options: Arrangements can be made for Sales Consultants to personally drive a customer’s selected car model to their preferred location (their home, office, or even shopping malls).
Click & Drive will officially go live on 9 November at 12pm. The online platform is fully operational on all days, and is not available for booking on Certificate of Entitlement (COE) bidding days from 12pm to next working day 12pm.