The HOVR Machina has just joined Under Armour’s family of smarter running shoes. Shoes that coaches you, measures your success and helps running feel easier.
The HOVR Machina is UA’s top-of-the-line, high-performance shoe range, best suited for long distance and marathon runs. This is achieved three main highlights:
- 22% more UA HOVR soft foam, surrounded by a mesh energy web that creates a zero-gravity feel.
- Lightweight design and 2-pronged Pebax propulsion plate that gives athletes smoother transitions, more spring and shorter ground contact time.
- Connectivity via Bluetooth for real-time form coaching with the MapMyRun app.
Breaking down the various components of the shoe:
- Light, Breathable Mesh – engineered with stretch and structure where needed.
- Propulsion Plate – A unique Pebax and carbon blend that provides structure for smoother transitions and springier toe-offs.
- Foam Frame – Keeps your run smooth and stable.
- UA HOVR Cushioning – 360-degrees of soft HOVR foam surrounded by a mesh Energy Web that creates a zero-gravity feel and energy return.
- High-abrasion Rubber – Ultimate durability in high impact areas.
The UA HOVR Machina is available now for men and women in several different designs, at all Under Armour retail stores in Singapore and online, for S$229.
Yonk is a geek who is fortunate enough to have an equally geeky Star Wars fan for a wife, who owns a LEGO Millennium Falcon encased in a glass coffee table as their home’s centre-piece.