With WandaVision set to premiere not one but two episodes on Disney+ on 15th January, there’s no better way than to binge-watch the much-awaited series with some mind-bending boozy cocktails – inspired by our favourite Marvel superheroes!
Here are the recipes and ingredients as seen in the video:
- 2 Ounces Rye Whiskey or Bourbon
- ¾ Ounces Simple Syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part water)
- 1 Ounce Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White (Optional)
- 1 ½ Ounces Dry Red Wine
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
- 1 Mini-Watermelon
- 2 Ounces Gin
- 1 Ounce Sweet Vermouth
- ⅔ cup of Sliced Mango Chunks
- 1 Ounce of White Tequila½ Ounce Cointreau
- 2 Ounces Coconut Water w/ Pulp
- 1 Ounce of Monster Ultra Blue / Blue Gatorade
- ½ Ounce Bols Blue Liqueur
If you can’t wait to make this at home but require the tools to do so, be your own bartender and grab yourself this 10-Piece Bartender Tool Set!
Shot on Location at Kings Cross Bar & Restaurant.
Located at 114 Lavender Street, CT Hub 2, #01-20, Singapore 338729
Beer, Bikes and BBQ, 3 of Zacky’s favourite things. He may look like a gnarly badass biker on the outside, but a gentle soft geeky teddy bear in the inside.