It has been a long while since we last heard from Google regarding the Stadia platform. To remedy that, the tech giant has just held its latest Stadia Connect event and revealed plenty of games coming. Here is a quick rundown of everything announced during this April Stadia Connect.
Starting today, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will be available on the platform in two versions. You can either get the base version or the Pioneer Edition. It includes the base game, Survivor Pass: Cold Front, and a Stadia exclusive skin set. For Stadia Pro members, they will be getting the Pioneer Edition for free.
Other games revealed during the Stadia Connect include:
- Crayta: First on Stadia; free with Stadia Pro this summer. An all-ages game that lets players play around to create multiplayer games to share online.
- Get Packed: First on Stadia; available on 28 April. A co-op game for up to 4 players where players work together to help the town of Ditchlington move their belongings. Kind of similar to Overcooked or Moving Out.
- Wave Break: First on Stadia. An arcade skateboard game.
- Embr: First on Stadia and PC, early access begins 21 May. Includes Stream Connect. A firefighting game where players will help save lives and put out infernos.
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War: Free with Stadia Pro on May 1. In addition, Zombie Army 4: Mission 2 – Blood Count add-on will be coming soon. Time to team up and obliterate some zombies.
- Octopath Traveler: Available on 28 April. The throwback turn-based JRPG makes its way from the Nintendo Switch
- Rock of Ages 3: Available in June. Get to be a giant rock, and bowl your enemies over in this tower defence title.
Google recently made the base version of Stadia free for anyone with a Google account, as long as you have a supported device.
Jake is a full-time trophy hunter and achievement gatherer on consoles, and part-time Steam Sale victim. He has a thing for Batman and awesome statues, and running out of space for both. Send help.