The end of 2019 brought about one of the biggest gaming surprises of the year – Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. The single-player action-adventure game by Respawn Entertainment was definitely a statement made by publisher EA in making Star Wars games great again, and for good reason.
WIN CAL KESTIS’ LIGHTSABER REPLICA!
This coming Chinese New Year 2020, Geek Culture is teaming up with GameFever and Wanuxi to do a giveaway for arguably one of the coolest pieces of Fallen Order swag one could ever snag. Among this bundle includes a SUPER-RARE limited-edition Cal Kestis Lightsaber Replica! What’s cool about this lightsaber is that there is only 1 of its kind in Southeast Asia, and is not for sale anywhere.
The rest of the bundle includes:
- x1 code for the Digital Deluxe Edition of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on Xbox One
- x1 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 2TB Seagate Game Drive For Xbox
- x10 Xbox Game Pass 1-Month Tokens
Watch the unboxing video for the bundle via GameFever here:
To stand a chance to win this exquisite and highly-exclusive, limited-edition lightsaber bundle, all you have to do is show us that you have reserved a space in your home that’s worthy of displaying the lightsaber. Here are the steps you need to take in order to stand a chance to win:
- Be sure to have a space of at least 25 x 15cm to fit the lightsaber and its accompanying stand.
- When taking a picture of the space, you must be in the shot as well (so get creative with your dressing!)
- Post your photo on Instagram (must be a public profile) and tag us @geek_culture, along with the hashtags #StarWarsJediFallenOrder and #GimmeCalsLightsaber along with a caption to tell us in no more than 50 words why you deserve to win this.
- And finally, follow us on Instagram @geek_culture!
Here are the judging criteria:
- 50% – Aesthetics of your Star Wars display/home setup.
- 30% – Your attire.
- 20% – Creativity in writing.
As a general reminder, this giveaway is open exclusively to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand only and closes on 11 February 2020.
WIN 1 OF 15 SETS OF SWAG!
Additionally, if you’ve no space for a shiny new lightsaber in your home, fret not, as there is yet another giveaway we’re running, open to all Singapore residents. For this one, there’ll be 15 sets of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order goodies, so there’ll be 15 winners for this.
Each set includes the following Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order-themed items:
- A Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Bomber Jacket
- A Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order T-shirt
- A Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Tote Bag
- A Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Sticker Set
- A Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Lanyard
- A Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Notebook
To win one set, all you need to do is read our review of the game to find the answer to our question below.
And finally, there will be the Origin CNY Sale happening from 24 January – 6 February 2020, during which Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will be going on sale for 20% off!
ENTER NOW TO WIN
To stand a chance to win one of these 15 swanky goodies, read our review of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, answer our quiz below, and complete these 3 simple steps:
- SHARE THIS POST and TAG a friend or more** you think will also like to be part of the Jedi Order’s revival ->
- FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM and/or TELEGRAM**.
- Fill in the form below and answer a simple question.
Give us a LIKE below if you haven’t done so yet, so you won’t miss out on future similar giveaways!
The giveaway is open to all residents of Singapore. The giveaway closes on 11 February 2020 @23:59hrs (GMT+8). 15 lucky winners with the correct answers will be picked at random. The winners will be contacted via email by 13 February 2020. Good luck!
**These steps are entirely optional, but we greatly appreciate if you choose to show some support to Geek Culture by sharing and tagging the post so that we may be able to bring more giveaways to you all in the future!
Marion has a serious RPG addiction. Sometimes it bleeds into real life; he forgets to sleep because he thinks he has a Witcher’s body clock. Forgive him in advance if he suddenly blurts out terms such as “Mind Flayer” and “Magic Missile”, because never once does he stop thinking about his next Dungeons & Dragons game.