Clear your mind (and some space on your display shelves), because Good Smile Company is releasing a Zenyatta figma figure.
Good Smile Company is known for their Nendoroid and figma figures. The figma figures are highly articulate posable figures of various popular characters. They come with exchangeable faces and hands, giving the figures more posing possibilities. The figures are also as accurate as physically possible. Unfortunately, science hasn’t figured out how to make metal balls float in a circle, so you’ll have to be satisfied with the orbs sitting on a clear plastic ring around Zenyatta. You can almost pretend the ring isn’t there.
Zenyatta is the newest addition to the Overwatch figma figure line. Previous figures include Tracer, Genji, Widowmaker, Reaper, and D.VA. 6 down, 22 more to go!
Here are the features of the Zenyatta figure according to Good Smile Company:
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Optional parts include his Orb of Destruction, Orb of Harmony, Orb of Discord and a Transcendence effect sheet.
- A total of 14 different hand parts are included, such as joined hands, a peace sign hand, pointing hands and more.
- Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses.
The figure is available for pre-order on the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP and at participating retailers worldwide. Pre-order started on September 25, 2018, and ends on November 7, 2018, with the figure being released on July 2019. Suggested retail price is US$79.99.
Dea wishes she could play the latest Tomb Raider or Uncharted, but she can’t, so instead she reads and watches other people play. On her down time, you can probably find her re-reading Captain Marvel. The Carol Danvers one.