As it is the Year of the Rat, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare gets in on the festive celebrations with a new Lunar New Year Bundle!
From 23 January – 10 February 2020, players can purchase the bundle for just 800 Call of Duty Points through the in-game store.
Here’s what you get as part of the Lunar New Year Bundle:
- Red Envelope Charm
- Year of the Rat Charm
- Gold Rat Sticker
- Lion Dance Calling Card
- Abundance Emblem
- Luck Emblem
- Lucky Dragon Spray
- 2 Battle Pass Tier Skips
Additionally, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and its predecessors will go up on sale on both the PlayStation Store from today until 3 February. Here are the deals:
- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®: 35% off
- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® – Battle Pass Edition: 20% off
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4: 60% off
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 – Black Ops Pass: 60% off
- Call of Duty®: WWII: 60% off
- Call of Duty®: WWII – Season Pass: 60% off
Modern Warfare will also be up for sale on the Blizzard Shop for PC for a limited time:
- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®: 35% off (ends on January 28)
- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® – Battle Pass Edition: 20% off (ends on February 4)
Aside from the Lunar New Year Bundle, players can also purchase the Modern Warfare Battle Pass to unlock up to 100 Tiers of content, including base weapons, weapon blueprints, weapon charms and other vanity items just by playing the game.
Since Season One has been extended, players with the Battle Pass will receive 2X XP, Weapon XP, and Tier Progression, available now till 12 February.
Marion has a serious RPG addiction. Sometimes it bleeds into real life; he forgets to sleep because he thinks he has a Witcher’s body clock. Forgive him in advance if he suddenly blurts out terms such as “Mind Flayer” and “Magic Missile”, because never once does he stop thinking about his next Dungeons & Dragons game.