The carnage in Total War: Three Kingdoms has so far been restricted to massive armies clashing in ancient China, but Creative Assembly’s latest epic is about to get bloodier with the Reign of Blood DLC.
Even the horses are not getting spared this time.
Like previous blood packs for Total War games, you can add new visual effects like blood sprays and new death animations, there is even the option to increase/decrease the intensity to your liking.
Here are the details for the upcoming Reign of Blood, releasing on June 27 on Steam:
- New campaign event-pictures depicting blood and gore
- New blood effects for battle-resolution combat animations between characters
- Human dismemberment: limb-lops and beheadings
- Equine dismemberment: leg lops
- Charred bodies
- Blood sprays on weapon impacts
- New death animations for characters vs infantry
- Dead bodies as battlefield set-dressing
- Blood scaler: increase or decrease the level of gore to your tastes