Everyone’s favourite K-Pop supergroup from the League of Legends universe, K/DA, is back with more charm and bite. The all-female virtual group, featuring some of the most popular champions from the popular MOBA in Ahri, Akali, Evelynn and Kai’Sa, have dropped their very first EP, ALL OUT, today.
The EP features five tracks, including the critically-acclaimed “MORE”, which hit #1 and #2 on the K-Pop and Pop charts respectively on iTunes, #4 on the iTunes Worldwide Song Shart, and #7 on the iTunes US Chart. Additionally, the music video for “MORE” currently boasts over 27 million views on YouTube.
The single featured collaborators such as Madison Beer, MIYEON and SOYEON from the K-Pop girl group (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns, as well as Lexie Liu, and the newest League of Legends champion, the music-based Seraphine.
Here is the full list of the tracks in ALL OUT, including the collaborators that produced them:
- “THE BADDEST..” featuring MIYEON and SOYEON of K-pop girl group (G)I-DLE, Bea Miller and Wolftyla.
- “MORE” featuring Madison Beer, MIYEON and SOYEON of (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns, Lexie Liu, and Seraphine.
- “VILLAIN” featuring Madison Beer and Kim Petras.
- “DRUM GO DUM” featuring Aluna, Wolftyla, and Bekuh BOOM.
- “I’LL SHOW YOU” featuring TWICE members JIHYO, NAYEON, SANA, and CHAEYOUNG, Bekuh BOOM, and Annika Wells.
ALL OUT is available for streaming on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, and more.
In other K/DA-related news, Riot Games collaborated with Secretlab to release a limited-edition gaming chair inspired by the group, alongside official League of Legends gaming chairs.
Marion has a serious RPG addiction. Sometimes it bleeds into real life; he forgets to sleep because he thinks he has a Witcher’s body clock. Forgive him in advance if he suddenly blurts out terms such as “Mind Flayer” and “Magic Missile”, because never once does he stop thinking about his next Dungeons & Dragons game.