Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding is set to launch with much fanfare, especially since reception has been divisive among reviewers (although we did like it a lot – enough to call it a “true masterpiece”). That’s doing little to dampen the hype, however, as it remains at a high leading up to the game’s official release.
For gamers in Singapore, the impending launch isn’t the only cause for celebration. As part of Death Stranding‘s World Stand Tour 2019, Kojima himself will grace the artistic space that is the Victoria Theatre on November 17, 2019, and further details about ticket collection have now been announced.
The first thing to note about the tickets is that they are free, but limited to a total count of 510 (280 online and 230 for in-person collection). The process for obtaining the tickets are is as follows:
- From November 4 to 6, Peatix will release tickets at 12pm daily (GMT+8).
- After receiving confirmation, successful parties have to collect their wristbands between 2pm to 4pm on November 17 itself.
- Seat allocation is based on a first-come-first-served basis, so make sure to turn up early!
- Head to Victoria Theatre on November 17, where tickets will be distributed from 2pm onwards on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Should fans be unable to obtain a ticket, they can join the standby queue, in which uncollected wristbands will be released before the event commences.
So you see, punctuality and speed are key. Considering the queuing culture here in Singapore, we wouldn’t be surprised if the queue for physical collection turns out to be really long before the allocated time. A ‘good luck and all the best’ is very much in order!
Here’s a brand-new eight-minute game launch trailer to enjoy in the meantime.