Fans of the ONE PUNCH MAN manga and anime series will be thrilled to know that the very first official mobile game based on the series will be coming soon.
ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest is a card-based mobile game developed by Playcrab and published by Finger Fun Entertainment. It is out now on iOS and Android in Southeast Asia, and is available for download on both the App Store and Google Play Store respectively. The game supports English, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Thai, and Bahasa Indonesia.
Since early April, more than 4.7 million players have pre-registered for ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest. Not only all pre-registrations can receive top-level in-game rewards, but also stand a chance to win incredible prizes like an iPhone 11 Pro, Macbook Pro,and Sony digital camera and even gold bars by following the official Facebook page.
ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest is featured on Google Play and App Store for multiple times. The official One Punch Man Twitter account also congratulated the game’s official release. Moreover, Saitama’s CV cast Makoto Furukawa sends his greeting video to all SEA players, wishing them the very best in the game.
ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest is a combination of gacha and card games, two very popular genres for mobile game players. Aside from a brand-new, original storyline, the game also features the anime’s original voice cast, which will no doubt add more incentive for fans of the show to jump right into the action.
Players can take on the role of one of four major character types in the ONE PUNCH MAN series, such as heroes, monsters, villains and martial artists. These can be used in any combination to do battle with enemies (monsters and heroes from OPM working together, imagine that). Winning battles allows players to collect upgrades with which to use on characters, as well as new cards with which to slot into their team.
Speaking of which, players can form unique combinations of teams such as series, factions and roles, in order to take their strategy to the next level. Advancing through the storyline might even let characters and skills along the way.
Also, here’s a quick lowdown on some of the more popular heroes players can collect in ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest:
One Punch Man Saitama
Role: One Punch KO
- Normal Punch: One normal punch that can take down the selected target.
Role: Column Attacker, Burn and Berserk
- Machinegun Blows: Attack a single target with 5 consecutive strikes for 100% ATK damage.
- Incineration Cannons: Attack each enemy in a column with 4 consecutive strikes for 140% ATK damage, with a 100% chance to make the main target Burn for 2 rounds.
- Relentless: Enters the Berserk state if the enemy is Burning.
Role: Encourages Teammates, Unyielding Spirit
- Justice Punch: Deals ATK damage to a single target.
- Justice Roar: Grants an ally the Berserk state and increase ally speed for 1 round.
- Unyielding Justice: When taking fatal damage for the first time in each battle, HP will be healed and permanently increased.
Role: Severe Team Damage, Extreme Burst
- Psychic Shock: Attacks a single target with 3 consecutive strikes. Triggering Crit makes the targer enter the Weaken state.
- Oblivion Storm: Attack all enemies with 5 consecutive strikes for 100% ATK damage, with a 50% chance of afflicting the main target and its nearby allies with Injury for 2 rounds.
- Focused Rage: Every Injured enemy increases Tornado’s CRIT damage.
Role: Team Attacker, Energy Blocker
- Psychic Storm: Attack a single target with 3 consecutive strikes.
- Hellstorm: Attack all enemies with 5 consecutive strikes and recover when in Berserk state. Allies ATK will avoid DEF continuously for 2 rounds.
- Super Aegis: After taking action, grants the ally with the lowest HP Tenacity (including own Tenacity).
Role: Scattered Damage, Crits Reduce Attack
- Angel Barrage: Deals ATK damage to a single target.
- Angel Rush: Attacks a single target in the back row with 5 consecutive strikes and inflict Weaken to target.
- Angelic Wrath: Deals splash damage to enemies surrounding the target, CRIT increases the splash damage as well.
ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest is out now on both App Store and Googe Play Store in Southeast Asia. In conjunction with the game’s release, online events will also take place, such as the 8-Day Login Event, Rookie Rush, Hero Assembly, Recruit Plan, Ninja Training, Labyrinth Exploration, and more. You can check them out in the game itself.
Passion and love mean little to the Baroness. No man can ever be her master. Where there’s terror to be sown and coin earned, that’s where she will be with guns akimbo.