miHoYo has been knocking it out of the park with their games for years, including Tears of Themis, Genshin Impact, and Honkai Impact 3rd. These games, with their adorable art styles and memorable characters, have garnered legions of fans around the world.
And it looks like there will be an offline collaboration event, HOYO-FEST Theme Café coming to Southeast Asia. More specifically, the event will be held in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Phillippines, with the Vietnam event being postponed.
We’ve received updated news and here are the cafes that will be taking part in HoYoFest around Asia –
- Singapore: Aniplus Cafe
- Malaysia: Burger Lab
- Thailand: NANA Coffee Roasters Ari
- Philippines: Moon Rabbit Café + Restaurant
- Indonesia: Warung Koffie Batavia
- Vietnam: To Be Announced
As expected there will be plenty of merch to grab as well, here’s a quick peek –
As each event will be themed specifically for each IP, fans might want to check out the window for each game:
- Honkai Impact 3rd: November 5 ~ November 16
- Tears of Themis: November 19 ~ November 30
- Genshin Impact: December 3 ~ December 14