After a long, long disappearance from the local food scene, Chendol Mr Softee surged back into 7-Eleven stores, much to the joy of excited adults, and the curiosity of the younger generation. First uncovered at ibis Hotel in Bencoolen, it has since been included in selected outlets around Singapore, and soft serve lovers are keen, to say the least, to find a nearby outlet carrying this tasty treat.
We’ve tried it for ourselves in our soft serve showdown, and it certainly lives up to the hype. Thankfully, 7-Eleven has revealed the addresses of all 10 locations it is currently available at, with an expected total of over 30 to come in the near future.
Here’s our handy guide to the ultimate hunt for Chendol Mr Softee, for those with a sweet tooth, and nostalgia’s sake.
There are two outlets over in the East, both in the Pasir Ris Area. These are located at:
- Blk.446 Pasir Ris Drive 6 #01-112 Singapore, 510446
- Blk.185 Pasir Ris Street 11 #01-60 Singapore, 510185
The most outlets can be located in the central area around town. The most convenient branch to go to from MRT would be the one at Dhoby Ghaut, as it’s right in the basement area of the MRT station.
- No. 271 Bukit Timah Road #01-03 Balmoral Plaza Singapore, 259708
- No. 11 Orchard Road B1-18 to 22 Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station Singapore, 238826
- No. 144 Arab Street #01-01 Singapore, 199829
- No. 170 Bencoolen Street #01-03 Ibis Hotel Singapore, 189657
- 766 North Bridge Road Singapore, 198734
In the West, there are three branches, two in Choa Chu Kang and one in Fajar Shopping Centre.
- Blk. 423 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4 #01-260 Singapore, 680423
- Blk. 689B Choa Chu Kang Drive #01-306 Singapore, 682689
- Blk. 445 Fajar Road #01-556 Singapore, 670445
It’s a shame that there aren’t any outlet for folks in the north at the moment, so hopefully more will pop up soon so that everyone to get their hands on good ole Mr Softee.
*New Outlet added*We have an outlet that is not featured on other pages or even on the page of leven Singapore…
Joyce is a language nerd whose idea of a good time includes speed-solving Rubik’s cubes and binging Netflix, all fuelled by drinking many, many mugs of tea.