MiHoYo has finally revealed the all-star line-up for the upcoming HoYo FEST 2022 across Southeast Asia! Starting from 28 September and running till 6 November, HoYoverse fans will get treated to a slew of collaboration cafes, custom themed meals and merchandise sales.
The events will be held in Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam, at local cafes themed after Genshin Impact, Tears of Themis and Honkai Impact 3rd.
Similar to last year, the cafes will be embellished with themed decor, creating an immersive environment filled with true-to-game details, themed music and photo zones. Special set meals and merchandise sales will also be made available. Any order of the set meal or merchandise will come along with exclusive themed gifts.
The full schedule and locations of the themed cafes are as follows.
- Genshin Impact: 28 Sep – 9 Oct
- Tears of Themis: 12 Oct – 23 Oct (specific countries only)
- Honkai Impact 3rd: 26 Oct – 6 Nov
Themed Cafe Locations:
- Singapore: Flipper’[email protected] Bugis Junction
- Malaysia: La Juiceria Superfoods Signature (Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur)
- Thailand: The KROSS (Bangkok)
- Philippines: Moon Rabbit Cafe +Restaurant (Manila)
- Indonesia: TEMU (M Bloc, Jakarta)
- Vietnam: EE EARTH Coffee (Hanoi)
For reservations and event details, do check out the official website.